THE NEXT 60 TO 72 MONTHS OF YOUR LIFE

Buying a New or Used Car requires lots of energy! Let's face it... it's a lot more at stake than choosing a watermelon using the thumping method... I still do that today. lol. However, the Car Buying Process takes a lot more effort than thumping a watermelon.

                         

I've been buying and selling cars for a very long time.. and I've learned to be very careful as to who or where I will buy a car. There are lot's of great dealerships out there but at the same time there are many that are not.

Even with all of the technology available today to Find a Great New or Used Car it seems lot of people still get taken for a ride. As an Experienced  Automotive Sales Consultant I have heard a lot of sad stories. When I pressed the individual for a clarification as to what happened they almost always blamed the dealership or the salesman. 







With all of the Car Buying resources available today it should be easy insure that you are getting a great deal on a great car, but people have the tendency not to use all of the tools available to them.

I just remembered a customer who came to me (when I worked at a major Dealership) and he wanted to trade in his older car for a new one. After asking him questions about his Car as well as his Car Deal I was really surprised at his answers. 


I asked: Do you remember your APR? His reply: No sir...  I was like ohhhh ok. Well, as the sale proceeded we did a Trade Evaluation on his car. (No AC)… so I asked, when did the AC quit working? 

His response I will never be able to forget.. Well.(he said).. when I bought the car it was in January so it was really cold outside... and he said> on the test drive I turned on the AC but the salesman told me that it was too cold for the AC to engage...  I was like OMG. (True Story) 

         
           So who's to blame? The Salesman or the Customer? 

 

          All I'm saying in this Blog is CAVEAT EMPTOR... LET THE BUYER BEWARE. 

To learn more about the Car Buying Process and how CarFinderUSA can help you Find, Finance and Buy a Great New or Used Car visit; 

 

We promote Honesty, Integrity and Transparency in every CAR DEAL. 




Comments

Post a Comment